Keep up your New Year's resolution to be heathy, even during the Super Bowl, with these good-for-you goodies found on Pinterest.
- Hip, cage-free TV: 'Portlandia' is renewed PORTLAND, Ore. -- In the last season of "Portlandia," the mayor of this sustainability-obsessed city vanished in shame after he was singled out as Portland's "No. 1 electricity hog," Portland went into a blackout, cats barked, creepy music played, an
Pinta and Nina to arrive in Clinton Thursday
The ‘Pinta’ and the ‘Nina,’ replicas of Christopher Columbus’ ships, have successfully continued their journey upstream on the Mississippi River.
- Pops concert to close season CLINTON -- A free outdoor pops concert will close activities for Clinton Symphony Orchestra's 59th season. The concert is at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the bandshell at Riverview Park. The program will feature music from the movies and Broadway, as well as
- Things to do Ongoing •?Clintonish Knitters meet Thursdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays between 9 and noon. There is no fee for this group. Stitchers share techniques and the love of knitting or crocheting. Meetings are at Clinton's St Paul's Lutheran Church
SLIDESHOW: Dutch Days festival
Much-anticipated rain held off Saturday for the annual Dutch Days festival in Fulton, Ill., which was celebrating its 39th year of highlighting Dutch heritage.
- Concert series announced CLINTON -- Officials with Finally Friday at the River have announced the summer schedule for the concert series. Keep Off the Grass and Midnight Ramble will start off the summer on Friday, June 7. Keep Off the Grass was voted the best Quad-Cities ban
- Rob Parton Big Band on stage in DeWitt DEWITT -- The Central Performing Arts Center and Iowa Mutual Insurance Company of DeWitt Iowa are hosting a performance of Rob Parton Big Band "Then and Now," with DeWitt native Kristy Smith Parton. The evening of jazz will begin at 7 p.m. April 27.
- Things to Do Things to do Ongoing • The Left Bank Art League of East Moline, Ill., will exhibit at the River Arts Center in Clinton through April 21. The paintings and raku pottery of these nine artists, Sheryl Lammers, Pat Halvorsen, Rose Moore, Judy O. Gray, Bo
Leadership Institute to promote June events
The 2013 class of the Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Institute is embarking on an aggressive marketing campaign to inform the community of the abundant events that take place in Clinton and the surrounding areas.
- Things to do Ongoing • The Left Bank Art League of East Moline, Ill., will be exhibiting at the River Arts Center in Clinton through April 21. The paintings and raku pottery of these nine dedicated artists, Sheryl Lammers, Pat Halvorsen, Rose Moore, Judy O. Gray,
- More Entertainment Headlines