Helen M. Weber
Jan. 24, 1932-Aug. 19, 2012
SABULA — Helen M. Weber, age 80, of Sabula, passed away Sunday, August 19, 2012, at Big Meadows Nursing Home in Savanna.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, August 22, at the Calvary Lutheran Church in Sabula. Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Pape Funeral Home in Clinton and from 9:30 a.m. until the service time Wednesday at the church. Cremation rites will follow the services with burial at a later date in Oakland Cemetery, Clinton.
Helen was born in Clinton on January 24, 1932, the daughter of Carl and Matie (Behr) Liebig. She graduated from Sabula High School. Helen married Robert (Bob) Weber on July 18, 1952 in Sabula. She had been employed at the Savanna Army Depot and later with Swiss Colony in Savanna. Helen was a member of the Calvary Lutheran Church. She enjoyed playing Bingo, puzzle books and especially traveling.
Helen is survived by her husband, Bob; four daughters, Sue (Doug) Petersen of Thomson, Barbara (Jerry) Brandenburg of Clinton, Diane Weber (David McGinnis) of Clinton and Sandra (Dennis) Kyarsgaard of Clinton; seven grandchildren, Angela Spittler, Adam (Christine) Leslie, Dennis Kyarsgaard Jr., Jesse Kyarsgaard, Jason Brandenburg and Elizabeth Brandenburg and John Petersen; four great-grandchildren; a sister, Elsie Springer of Maquoketa; two brothers, Paul (Joan) Liebig of Springfield, IL, and Carl (Jean) Liebig of Tacoma, WA; and special friends, Carolyn and Bud Skidmore of Dejon, MO.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Ronald.
Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Aug. 19, 2012
Helen M. Weber
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Sept. 5, 1953-May 14, 2013 PRESTON -- Durwin "Dur" Kerry Wilhelm, age 59, of Preston, Iowa, died on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at home surrounded by his family. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at
- Dwain Galloway Dwain Galloway June 30, 1942-May 14, 2013 GRAND MOUND -- Dwain Galloway, 70, of Grand Mound, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, May 14, 2013, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Fu
- Garry L. Dithmart Clinton Garry L. Dithmart Garry L. Dithmart, 79, of Clinton, died Wednesday at his daughter's home in Clinton. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Pape Funeral Home. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. A complet
- Marcia L. Ortega MORRISON, Ill. — Marcia L. Ortega, 55, of Morrison, died Tuesday at her home. A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. There will be no visitation; the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renk
- More Obituaries Headlines