July 27, 1935 - Dec. 28, 2012
Dorothy B. Petersen, 77, of Fulton, Ill., died Friday, December 28, 2012, at the Alverno healthcare facility in Clinton.
A funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 3, 2013, at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton with the Rev. Father David Austin of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, officiating. Visitation will be from 2 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 2, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. A Rosary will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 2, 2012, at the conclusion of the visitation. Interment will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton.
She was born July 27, 1935, in Clinton County to Frank Krogmann Jr. and Josephine (Bormann) Krogmann.
Dorothy attended the rural Clinton County grade schools.
She married Peter H. Petersen on November 16, 1954, in Clinton; he died June 4, 1993.
Dorothy worked at the Fulton Meat Market for over 40 years.
She was a member of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Fulton and she was involved with the Women of the Moose Chapter 474 in Clinton, Iowa.
She enjoyed playing Bingo, cooking and embroidery work.
Survivors include one daughter, Jolene Burgrabe of Fulton; three brothers, Clarence (Mardella) Krogman of Clinton, Lester (Betty Boehmer) Krogmann of Clinton and Arnold (Mary) Krogmann of Clinton; many nieces and nephews; and one aunt, Mrs. Agnes Paskert of Lake Park, Iowa.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Peter; one son-in-law, Fred Burgrabe; one sister, Irene Swanson; and one brother, Raymond Krogmann.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Dec. 28, 2012
July 27, 1935 - Dec. 28, 2012
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Sept. 5, 1953-May 14, 2013 PRESTON -- Durwin "Dur" Kerry Wilhelm, age 59, of Preston, Iowa, died on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at home surrounded by his family. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at
- Dwain Galloway Dwain Galloway June 30, 1942-May 14, 2013 GRAND MOUND -- Dwain Galloway, 70, of Grand Mound, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, May 14, 2013, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Fu
- Garry L. Dithmart Clinton Garry L. Dithmart Garry L. Dithmart, 79, of Clinton, died Wednesday at his daughter's home in Clinton. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Pape Funeral Home. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. A complet
- Marcia L. Ortega MORRISON, Ill. — Marcia L. Ortega, 55, of Morrison, died Tuesday at her home. A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. There will be no visitation; the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renk
- More Obituaries Headlines