May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
Connie Grau, 69, of Clinton, Iowa, died Monday morning, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Hospice, Johnston, Iowa.
The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 until 7 p.m. Wednesday, January 23, 2013. A service of Christian Burial will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 24, 2013, at Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton. The Rev. Jennifer Henry will officiate with burial at Rose Hill Cemetery, Calamus. A luncheon will follow the burial at Faith Lutheran Church, Calamus.
Connie was born Constance Rae Koslofsky on May 8, 1943, in Fargo, North Dakota, to Lawrence and Myrtle (Utke) Koslofsky. She graduated from Calamus High School and the American Institute of Commerce in Davenport. Connie had been employed by Wal-Mart in customer service for the past 10 years.
She was a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton, and the bell choir there. Connie cherished her family and greatly enjoyed the sporting events of her grandchildren.
Surviving are children, Scott (Teresa) Grau of Urbandale, Iowa, Steve (Melinda) Grau of DeWitt, Iowa, and Stacy Grau of Fairfield, Iowa; grandchildren, Jake Grau, Derek Hartmann, Abbey Grau, Jeff Grau and Kathryn Grau; her mother, Myrtle Koslofsky of Wheatland; sisters, Rita (“Bus”) Seastrand of Calamus, and Ronda Koslofsky of Maquoketa, Iowa; a nephew, Lance (Wendi) Seastrand of Bettendorf, Iowa.
Preceding Connie in death was her father, Lawrence Koslofsky.
Condolences may be expressed and a photo tribute viewed at www.schultzfuneralhomes.com.
Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, caring for the arrangements.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
May 8, 1943 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Sept. 5, 1953-May 14, 2013 PRESTON -- Durwin "Dur" Kerry Wilhelm, age 59, of Preston, Iowa, died on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at home surrounded by his family. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at
- Dwain Galloway Dwain Galloway June 30, 1942-May 14, 2013 GRAND MOUND -- Dwain Galloway, 70, of Grand Mound, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, May 14, 2013, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Fu
- Garry L. Dithmart Clinton Garry L. Dithmart Garry L. Dithmart, 79, of Clinton, died Wednesday at his daughter's home in Clinton. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Pape Funeral Home. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. A complet
- Marcia L. Ortega MORRISON, Ill. — Marcia L. Ortega, 55, of Morrison, died Tuesday at her home. A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. There will be no visitation; the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renk
- More Obituaries Headlines