Oct. 22, 1941 - March 13, 2013
Jack Peter Mojeiko, 71, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away at the Mercy Living Center on March 13, 2013.
Cremation rights have been accorded with a celebration of his life to take place from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, March 18, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Burial will be at the Rock Island Arsenal. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Jack was born October 22, 1941, in Rock Island, Illinois, the son of Walter and Norma (Hink) Mojeiko. He was a 1959 graduate of Clinton High School. He entered the United States Air Force immediately following high school serving his country from 1959 to 1963 as an air traffic controller.
Upon returning from service, Jack worked with his Dad at Climax, formerly Waukesha Motors, in South Clinton as a pattern maker. Jack also owned and operated the “Brass Rail” in Clinton, Iowa. He retired from Dairy Pak after 20 plus years.
Jack was very involved in the Eagles Club, he was past president and a lifetime member. He was also a member of the AMVETS.
Jack is survived by his two daughters, Jodi (Ken) Housenga of Fulton, IL, and Vicki (John) Gruhn of Sabula, IA; two sons, Richard (Ann) Mojeiko of Clinton, IA, and Ryan (Angela) Mojeiko of Clinton, IA; nine grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Sandra Grobstick of Cummings, GA, and Lori (David) Espey of Camanche, IA; and one brother, Don (Carol) Mojeiko of Sarasota, FL.
He was preceded in death by his parents and one daughter, Debbie.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: March 13, 2013
Oct. 22, 1941 - March 13, 2013
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Sept. 5, 1953-May 14, 2013 PRESTON -- Durwin "Dur" Kerry Wilhelm, age 59, of Preston, Iowa, died on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at home surrounded by his family. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at
- Dwain Galloway Dwain Galloway June 30, 1942-May 14, 2013 GRAND MOUND -- Dwain Galloway, 70, of Grand Mound, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, May 14, 2013, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Fu
- Garry L. Dithmart Clinton Garry L. Dithmart Garry L. Dithmart, 79, of Clinton, died Wednesday at his daughter's home in Clinton. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Pape Funeral Home. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. A complet
- Marcia L. Ortega MORRISON, Ill. — Marcia L. Ortega, 55, of Morrison, died Tuesday at her home. A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. There will be no visitation; the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renk
- More Obituaries Headlines