Sept. 14, 1937 - Nov. 1, 2012
Kay S. Parchen-Wood, 75, of Clinton, died Thursday, November 1, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Monday, November 5, 2012, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the Springdale Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Dru Legel, Vincenzo Mazzarisi, Tanner Jefferyes, Myron VanBuskirk, Dustin Templeton and Jeremiah Clark. Visitation will be Sunday from 2 to 6 p.m. at the funeral home.
Kay Sharon Parchen was born on September 14, 1937, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of Joseph and Dorles (Sexton) Parchen. She was a 1956 graduate of Clinton High School and also attended beauty college.
Kay owned and operated Woods Antiques for over 20 years. She also owned the Mane Event Salon for five years.
Kay was a slave of fashion, enjoying shopping, especially for antiques. She enjoyed reading and spending time with her grandchildren; she loved life.
Kay is survived by her son, Joseph (Theresa) Stevens of Bolingbrook, Illinois, four daughters: Kimberlee Dauphin of Clinton, Dori Liggins of Clinton, Bobbi Sue Legel of Clinton and Nichole (Gordon) Jefferyes of Clinton; 9 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren.
Kay was preceded in death by her parents; her grandson, Joseph; and her sister, Judith Michaelis.
Memorials can be made to the family. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Nov. 1, 2012
Sept. 14, 1937 - Nov. 1, 2012
- Gunnel Maria Lundquist MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Gunnel Maria Lundquist, 96, of Mount Carroll, died Thursday at the Carroll County Good Samaritan Center in Mount Carroll. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Mount Carroll United Methodist Church with the
- Carlyle A. Rickertsen Carlyle A. Rickertsen April 11, 1944 - May 21, 2013 WYOMING, Iowa -- Carlyle A. Rickertsen, 69, of Wyoming formerly of Maquoketa, died Tuesday May 21, 2013 at his home following an extended illness. Friends may call from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- Jean Renner Maquoketa Jean Renner Jean Renner, 78, of Maquoketa, died Friday at her home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Jule E. Luckritz Clinton Jule E. Luckritz Jule E. Luckritz, 73, of Clinton, died Friday at Mercy Living Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Lloyd T. Weigandt Lloyd T. Weigandt Dec. 13, 1926 - May 21, 2013 LANCASTER, Wis. -- Lloyd T. Weigandt, D.C., of Lancaster, WI passed away on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at Lancaster Care Center, Lancaster, WI. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. Friday May 31st at Lancas
- Diana F. Posey PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Diana F. Posey, 54, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, at OSF St. Francis in Peoria, Ill. Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church. Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the ch
- Vernon K. Stidham Vernon K. Stidham Sept. 1, 1937 - May 23, 2013 ROCK ISLAND, Ill. -- Vernon K. Stidham, 75, of Rock Island, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013 at his home. Services will be private. A memorial fund has been established for his grandchildren's educati
- Marjorie E. Rowe
- Stan McCrudden
- Richard "Rick" A. Hale
- More Obituaries Headlines