July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
Keith Lundin, age 48, of Preston, Iowa, died Saturday, November 10, 2012, after a courageous battle with cancer at the University of Iowa Hospitals, Iowa City, Iowa. A funeral Mass will be held 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Preston, with Father Don Hertges as Celebrant. Burial will be in St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery, Preston. Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the Church. Online condolences and tributes may be shared at www.lawjonesfuneralhome.com.
Keith was born July 20, 1964, in Bellevue, Iowa, the son of Larry and Karen (Trenkamp) Lundin. He is a 1982 graduate of the Bellevue High School. On October 26, 1985, Keith married Kathy Schmidt. They have celebrated 27 years of marriage.
Keith enjoyed talking with his customers and sharing in their lives as he worked as an Energy Fuel Specialist at Ag Advantage FS in Miles & Maquoketa. He was known for his sense of humor and “can-do” attitude. In earlier years, Keith worked for Spring Hill Farms in Lake of the Hills, Illinois; Cotter & Company in Cary, Illinois; and ADM in Clinton, Iowa. He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Preston.
Keith loved the outdoors, including gardening, yard work and watching birds. He also enjoyed playing cards with friends and bowling in the Monday Night League for the H&M Enterprise Team.
Keith will be dearly missed by his wife, Kathy Lundin, of Preston; his son, Devin Lundin (special friend Amanda) of Preston; two brothers, Kevin (Cindy) Lundin and Kenny (Barb) Lundin, all of Bellevue; two sisters, Rose (Will) Wills of Crystal Lake, Illinois, and Lisa (Andy) Delmont of Lititz, Pennsylvania; father-in-law, Loras Kilburg of Spragueville; a sister-in-law, Jody Yaddof (friend Tim Budde), Preston, IA; 2 brothers-in-law, Dan (Annette) Schmidt, Lake In The Hills, IL; Randy (Patty) Schmidt, Preston, IA; and several nieces and nephews, including his two “little buddies,” Alia and Chelsae.
Keith is preceded in death by his daughter, Desireé Leigh, in 2005, and both parents.
Death date: Nov. 10, 2012
July 20, 1964 - Nov. 10, 2012
- Gunnel Maria Lundquist MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Gunnel Maria Lundquist, 96, of Mount Carroll, died Thursday at the Carroll County Good Samaritan Center in Mount Carroll. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Mount Carroll United Methodist Church with the
- Carlyle A. Rickertsen Carlyle A. Rickertsen April 11, 1944 - May 21, 2013 WYOMING, Iowa -- Carlyle A. Rickertsen, 69, of Wyoming formerly of Maquoketa, died Tuesday May 21, 2013 at his home following an extended illness. Friends may call from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- Jean Renner Maquoketa Jean Renner Jean Renner, 78, of Maquoketa, died Friday at her home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Jule E. Luckritz Clinton Jule E. Luckritz Jule E. Luckritz, 73, of Clinton, died Friday at Mercy Living Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Lloyd T. Weigandt Lloyd T. Weigandt Dec. 13, 1926 - May 21, 2013 LANCASTER, Wis. -- Lloyd T. Weigandt, D.C., of Lancaster, WI passed away on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at Lancaster Care Center, Lancaster, WI. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. Friday May 31st at Lancas
- Diana F. Posey PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Diana F. Posey, 54, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, at OSF St. Francis in Peoria, Ill. Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church. Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the ch
- Vernon K. Stidham Vernon K. Stidham Sept. 1, 1937 - May 23, 2013 ROCK ISLAND, Ill. -- Vernon K. Stidham, 75, of Rock Island, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013 at his home. Services will be private. A memorial fund has been established for his grandchildren's educati
- Marjorie E. Rowe
- Stan McCrudden
- Richard "Rick" A. Hale
- More Obituaries Headlines