Nov. 21, 1965 - Jan. 15, 2013
Thomas D. Williams Jr., 47, of Clinton, Iowa, passed away on January, 15, 2013.
Funeral services will take place at 1 p.m. on Friday, January 25, at Lemke Funeral Homes, South Chapel, west side of Clinton Lawn Cemetery. A visitation will occur two hours prior to the funeral service from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will take place in Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Lemke Funeral Homes is assisting the family with arrangements.
Thomas was born November 21, 1965, in Chicago, Illinois, the son of Thomas Sr. and Azelene (Bell) Williams. He was a 1983 graduate of Rosa Fort H.S. in Tunica, Mississippi. He served his country enlisting in the U.S. Navy.
Thomas worked for many years as an over the road truck driver. He enjoyed reading and walking and loved being social especially at family gatherings and cookouts.
Thomas is survived by his mother, Azelene Bell of Clinton; one daughter, Jaielynn Williams of Davenport; IA; one son, Thomas Williams III of Davenport, IA.; five sisters, Olga (Harvey) Williams of Clinton, IA, Annette (Christopher) Garrett of Clinton, IA, Donna (Earl) Smith of Clinton, IA, Beverly Williams of Clinton, IA, Caletria Williams of Clinton, IA; one brother, Duane Bell of Huntsville, AL; and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Thomas was preceded in death by his father; one sister, Dorothy Smith; his grandparents, two nephews and one niece.
Memorials may be directed to the family.
Online condolences can be left at www.lemkefuneralhomes.com.
Death date: Jan. 15, 2013
Nov. 21, 1965 - Jan. 15, 2013
- Robert D. Dykema Robert D. Dykema Aug. 25, 1932 - June 14, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Robert D. Dykema, 80, of Fulton, died Friday, June 14, 2013, at his home. Memorial service will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 19, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral
- Julie Ann Hutchins Merced, Calif. Julie Ann (Dieckmann) Hutchins Julie Ann (Dieckmann) Hutchins, 47, of Merced, Calif. and formerly of Calamus, died Sunday at Hy-Lond Health Care Center in Merced. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- Vincent 'Vince' Vesely SAVANNA, Ill. -- Vincent "Vince" Vesely, 78, of Hanover, Ill., died Sunday at home. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday at the Law-Jones Funeral Home in Hanover. Visitation will be held prior to the service at the funeral home from noo
- Mary K. Jones Mary K. Jones June 26, 1927 - June 15, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary K. Jones, age 85, of Clinton, passed away Saturday, June 15, 2013 at the Alverno Health Care Facility. Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at the Pape Funeral Hom
- Robert D. Dykema Fulton, Ill. Robert D. Dykema Robert D. Dykema, 80, of Fulton, died Friday, at home. Arrangements are pending at the Fulton chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home.
- Mae E. Schmidt Mae E. Schmidt Sept. 4, 1922 - June 13, 2013 NORMAL, Ill. -- Mae E. Schmidt, 90, a resident of Normal, IL, formerly a longtime resident of Davenport, died Thursday, June 13, 2013 at Heritage Manor, Normal. Funeral services and a Mass of Christian Bu
- Ronald L. Carr Ronald L. Carr Feb. 17, 1939 - May 17, 2013 CARMEL, Maine -- Ronald L. Carr, age 74, of Carmel, Maine passed away Friday, May 17th, 2013. He was born Feb. 17th,1939, in Sandwich, IL. Ron is survived by his wife of 54 years, Dixie; sons, Jeffrey of Wi
- Kevin J. Ehredt Kevin J. Ehredt Jan. 14, 1961 - June 14, 2013 CLINTON -- Kevin J. Ehredt, 51, of Clinton, died Friday, June 14, 2013 surrounded by his family at his home. Funeral services will be 4:00 p.m., Monday, June 17, 2013 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Fu
- Theodore 'Ted' Venhuizen MORRISON, Ill. -- Theodore "Ted" Venhuizen, 90, of Morrison, died Wednesday, at Pleasant View Nursing Home in Morrison. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home, with Ken Renkes, director of
- Bradley Giddins Camanche Bradley Giddins Bradley Giddins, 52, of Camanche, died Thursday at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes in Clinton.
- More Obituaries Headlines