Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
Kenneth R. (Kenny) “Keno” Voss, age 82, of Clinton, passed away Friday, February 15, 2013, at his home.
Funeral services will be held 6 p.m. Tuesday February, 19, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held on Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m. at the funeral home. Following the funeral service, cremation rites will be accorded. Burial will be in St. Irenaeus Calvary Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Mercy Hospice, in memory of Kenneth Voss, and sent in care Pape Funeral Home, 2308 Pershing Blvd. Clinton, Iowa 52732.
Kenny was born in Fulton, IL, on August 17, 1930, the son of George and Grace (Kopenga) Voss. He graduated from Fulton High School in 1948. He married Delores Locey on January 15, 1966, in Clinton. He worked as a union carpenter with Local #772 Clinton, a rural mail carrier for Fulton, IL, and an office manager for Nelson Lumber Company. He was a volunteer fireman for Fulton. He was an honorary lifetime member of the Fulton American Legion for his work during the 1965 flood and Lions Club. He enjoyed woodworking and cabinet making.
Kenny is survived by his wife, Delores; his children, Michael (Megan) Voss of Camanche, Sharlene (Ron) Hesse of Kansas City, MO, Gail Voss of Clinton, Dory Locey of Clinton, Lynn Voss of Clinton, Monte (Donette) Locey of Clinton, and Dave (Chery) Voss of Clinton; 14 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; and a brother, Vernon (Priscilla) Voss of Morrison, IL.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Harold; and a sister, June. Online condolences can be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Feb. 15, 2013
Aug. 17, 1930 - Feb. 15, 2013
- Gunnel Maria Lundquist MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Gunnel Maria Lundquist, 96, of Mount Carroll, died Thursday at the Carroll County Good Samaritan Center in Mount Carroll. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Mount Carroll United Methodist Church with the
- Carlyle A. Rickertsen Carlyle A. Rickertsen April 11, 1944 - May 21, 2013 WYOMING, Iowa -- Carlyle A. Rickertsen, 69, of Wyoming formerly of Maquoketa, died Tuesday May 21, 2013 at his home following an extended illness. Friends may call from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- Jean Renner Maquoketa Jean Renner Jean Renner, 78, of Maquoketa, died Friday at her home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Jule E. Luckritz Clinton Jule E. Luckritz Jule E. Luckritz, 73, of Clinton, died Friday at Mercy Living Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Lloyd T. Weigandt Lloyd T. Weigandt Dec. 13, 1926 - May 21, 2013 LANCASTER, Wis. -- Lloyd T. Weigandt, D.C., of Lancaster, WI passed away on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at Lancaster Care Center, Lancaster, WI. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. Friday May 31st at Lancas
- Diana F. Posey PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Diana F. Posey, 54, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, at OSF St. Francis in Peoria, Ill. Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church. Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the ch
- Vernon K. Stidham Vernon K. Stidham Sept. 1, 1937 - May 23, 2013 ROCK ISLAND, Ill. -- Vernon K. Stidham, 75, of Rock Island, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013 at his home. Services will be private. A memorial fund has been established for his grandchildren's educati
- Marjorie E. Rowe
- Stan McCrudden
- Richard "Rick" A. Hale
- More Obituaries Headlines