FULTON, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1911 - Nov. 20, 2012
Arthur Kramer, 101, of Fulton, died Tuesday, November 20, 2012, at Mercy Medical Center North, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday, November 24, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. The Rev. Edie Lenz, pastor of First Reformed Church in Fulton, officiating. Visitation will be from noon until the time of the funeral service Saturday, November 24, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. Interment will be in the Fulton Township Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to First Reformed Church in Fulton.
He was born August 14, 1911, in Garden Plain (Fulton), Ill., to Henry and Katie (Decker) Kramer.
Art was educated in the rural Whiteside County grade schools.
He married Ella A. Pessman on December 17, 1965, in Morrison, Ill.; she survives.
Art engaged in farming in the rural Fulton/Garden Plain area.
Art was a member of First Reformed Church, Fulton, and the church’s Men’s Society. He also was a member of the Whiteside County Farm Bureau.
Art enjoyed talking about farming and doing jigsaw and word puzzles. He was an avid sports fan and enjoyed watching all sports on TV, especially the Cubs.
Survivors include his wife, Ella; one brother, Marvin Kramer of Fulton; 14 nieces: Sharon (Merle) Reisenbigler of Morrison, IL; Joan Hook of Morrison, IL; Sandy (Larry) Senior of Fulton, IL; Lois (Steven) Andrews of Ocean Port, NJ; Vi Jones of Phoenix, AZ; Betty Martin of Phoenix, AZ; Ellen (Carl) Smith of Goodyear, AZ; Carol (John) Ledger of Peoria, AZ; Marie Wiersema of Peoria, AZ; Linda (Jim) Robbins of Rock Falls, IL; Lorna Witherow of Lyndon, IL; Sherri Argraves of Sterling; Joanne (Warren) Musser of Sterling, IL; and Lois (Steve) Andrews of Oceanport, NJ; six nephews: Arlyn (Jane) Pessman of Morrison, IL; Gary (Lisa) Kramer of Fulton, IL; Wayne (Ruth) Kramer of Orange City, IA; Ken Kramer of Clinton, Iowa; Harold Pessman of Rock Falls, IL; and Roger Pessman of Rock Falls, IL.
He was preceded in death by two brothers, Clarence Kramer and Elmer Kramer.
To send online condolences go to www.bosmarenkes.com.
Death date: Nov. 20, 2012
FULTON, Ill. —
Aug. 14, 1911 - Nov. 20, 2012
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Sept. 5, 1953-May 14, 2013 PRESTON -- Durwin "Dur" Kerry Wilhelm, age 59, of Preston, Iowa, died on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at home surrounded by his family. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at
- Dwain Galloway Dwain Galloway June 30, 1942-May 14, 2013 GRAND MOUND -- Dwain Galloway, 70, of Grand Mound, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, May 14, 2013, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Fu
- Garry L. Dithmart Clinton Garry L. Dithmart Garry L. Dithmart, 79, of Clinton, died Wednesday at his daughter's home in Clinton. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Pape Funeral Home. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. A complet
- Marcia L. Ortega MORRISON, Ill. — Marcia L. Ortega, 55, of Morrison, died Tuesday at her home. A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. There will be no visitation; the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renk
- More Obituaries Headlines