June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
Michael “Smiley” J. Fox, 38, of Clinton, passed away on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at his home in Clinton.
Funeral services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, December 2, 2012, at the Church of the Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Clinton. Visitation will be Sunday from 1 p.m. to the service time at the church. Burial will be Monday at the Rose Hill Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Keagan Fox, Tom Schwarz, Raymond Nelson, Todd Corson, Eric Kraciun, Greg Bonde and Ryan Martin. Serving as an honorary pallbearer will be Bob Jones. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting his obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Michael James Fox was born on June 21, 1974, in Clinton, Iowa, the son of Larry and Sharon (Fuger) Fox. He was a 1993 graduate of Camanche High School. He then attended Northeast Community College in Peosta, Iowa, where he received a degree in respiratory therapy.
He was a respiratory therapist at Mercy Medical Center in Clinton and later at the University of Utah and Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
He was a member of the Church of the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; he lived for his niece and nephews; and enjoyed riding his bike.
He is survived by his parents, Larry and Sharon Fox of Camanche; sister-in-law, Sarah (Tom) Schwarz; his nephews, Keagan Fox and Cael Schwarz and his niece, Maren Schwarz; his uncle, Gary Fox of Camanche; and lots of cousins.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents and his brother, Scott.
Memorials can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Death date: Nov. 28, 2012
June 21, 1974 - Nov. 28, 2012
- Joan E. Turney Joan E. Turney Nov. 19, 1927 - May 19, 2013 MAQUOKETA -- Joan E. Turney, 85, of Maquoketa, Iowa, passed away at her home on Sunday, May 19, 2013, after a long battle with cancer. A celebration of Joan's life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 2
- JoAnn J. Bruhn WESTLAKE, Ohio -- JoAnn J. Bruhn (nee Birt), age 78, formerly of Clinton, beloved wife of Leonard, died. Dear mother of Alex (Julie) Bruhn and the late Kristine Bruhn (Brahim) Loving grandmother of Zachary, Noah, Dylan and Ian. Sister of Ronald Birt.
- Vernon Shimanek Maquoketa Vernon Shimanek Vernon Shimanek, 57, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Anne Petersen
- JoAnn Lichamer
- JoAnn J. Bruhn
- Donald D. Fair
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- More Obituaries Headlines