Sept. 21, 1987 - Jan. 6, 2013
Daniel Patrick “Danny” Schultz, age 25, of Clinton, passed away Sunday, January 6, 2013, at the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House in Bettendorf.
A gathering of family and friends will take place from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday, January 12, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. A memorial services will begin at 2 p.m.
Danny was born in Clinton on September 21, 1987, the son of Robert and Catherine (Rixen) Schultz. He was baptized in the Catholic faith and graduated from Clinton High School in 2008. Danny loved being on the go. He enjoyed gambling on the boat, riding the “Catfish” taxi in Davenport, going to North Park and South Park malls, walks down by the river, going to the Johnson horse farm, the Alpaca Farm in Camanche, vacationing and riding just about anywhere. He also had a great love for dogs, especially Bella and Daisy.
Danny is survived by his father and stepmother, Robert and Paula (Parker) Schultz of Clinton; a sister, Carrie (Stephen) Saladrigas of Keller, TX; three brothers, Brett (Susan) Schultz of Golden, CO, Andrew (Beth) Schultz of Bend, OR, and Adam Schultz of Seattle; a stepbrother, Jonathan Goodell (Alex Cline) of Cedar Rapids; stepgrandparents, Bud and Lou Parker of Clinton and Roseann Parker of Moline; loving aunts and uncles, and six nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his mother; grandparents, Bill and Florine (Schwarz) Schultz, Earl Rixen and Pat and Regina Porter; and a very special uncle, David Petersen.
The family wishes to give special thanks to caregivers Holly Ebensberger, Molly Johnson Determan, Paul Hessing, Kim Guthrie Dondiego and to Dr. O’Shea for being a great physician and good friend.
Memorials may be made to Clarissa Cook Hospice House. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 6, 2013
Sept. 21, 1987 - Jan. 6, 2013
- Anne Petersen
- JoAnn Lichamer
- JoAnn J. Bruhn
- Donald D. Fair
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- More Obituaries Headlines