Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
Ryan Patrick Grams, age 30, of Clinton, passed away Saturday morning at his home surrounded by his family following a five-year battle with cancer.
Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, January 22, at the funeral home. Burial will be in Springdale Cemetery.
Casket bearers will be Tyler Burlingame, Michael Drevyanko, Joshua Jones, Jay Lohse, Jesse James and Johnathan Mitchell. Honorary casket bearers will be Kenny Stage, Danny Jones, Marshall Stage, Hunter Kenworthy and Jeremy Stage.
Ryan was born in Iowa City on December 25, 1982, the son of Fred W. Grams IV and Kristy L. Frederick. Ryan married Karley Burlingame on June 19, 2005, at Eagle Point Park. Ryan had been employed with ADM and was a member of the Millwright Union, Rock Island. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, golfing and playing poker.
Ryan is survived by his wife, Karley; a daughter, Brooklyn; his mother, Kristy Frederick of Clinton; his father, Fred Grams IV of Clinton; a sister, Kaitlin Grams of Clinton; grandparents, Eugene and Joyce Frederick and Gilbert and Sharon Leslie all of Clinton; grandfather, Fred (Cathy) Grams III of Indianapolis; and aunts, uncles and cousins.
He was preceded in death by an aunt, Terry Ramig. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Death date: Jan. 19, 2013
Dec. 25, 1982 - Jan. 19, 2013
- Gary S. Trodick
- Dean Brian Dahlin
- Robert D. Stone
- Bradley H. Giddings
- Marcella G. Johnson MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Marcella G. Johnson, 80, of Mount Carroll, died Sunday, at her home. Memorial Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Saints John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mount Carroll, with the Rev. Father Dennis Atto, pastor o
- Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck July 12, 1918 - June 13, 2013 IOWA CITY -- Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck, 94, died June 13, 2013, at his granddaughter's home in Iowa City. He was born July 12, 1918, at his family home near Lost Nation, Iowa, to Edwin and Viola Rutenb
- Julie Ann Hutchins MERCED, Calif. -- Julie Ann Hutchins, 47, died Sunday at Hy-Lond Health Care Center in Merced after a brief illness. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. Funeral services will be hel
- Allan D. Rickertsen Clinton Allan D. Rickertsen Allan D. Rickertsen, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at Mercy Medical Center North. Arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Mildred L. Clapp Mildred L. Clapp March 22, 1920 - June 15, 2013 CLINTON -- Mildred L. Clapp, 93, of Clinton, and formerly of Toronto and Oxford Junction, died on Saturday morning at Bickford Cottage in Clinton, Iowa. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, June
- Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich Dec. 27, 1932 - June 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich, 80, of Clinton, passed away, Monday, June 17, 2013 surrounded by his family at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Private Family Services will be W
- More Obituaries Headlines