Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
Lynn C. Petersen, 63, of Camanche, passed away on Sunday, February 17, 2013, her mother’s birthday, at her home surrounded by her family.
Memorial services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to the service time Wednesday at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Lynn Ceceile Petersen was born on August 9, 1949, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the daughter of Olaf and Artis (Streets) Gravdahl.
Lynn was recently employed with PFC. She also worked at Central Steel and Swifts.
Lynn enjoyed reading. She was an avid tennis fan, loving the game so much she named her cats Rafael and Serena after the tennis players. She also enjoyed bull riding, playing bingo and watching horror movies.
Lynn is survived by two daughters, Terri Petersen of Clinton; Vicki Petersen and her fiancé, Andrew Pearson; his son, Tyler; two grandchildren: Amanda Petersen and Aleigha Petersen; four sisters: Lana Gravdahl of Albany, Illinois, Shelley Ryan of Clinton, Andrea Schrogam of Shelbyville, Kentucky, and Sherri McClain of Pleasureville, Kentucky; and several nieces and nephews.
Lynn was preceded in death by her parents and one son, Richard Gravdahl.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Feb. 17, 2013
Aug. 9, 1949 - Feb. 17, 2013
- Marcella G. Johnson MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Marcella G. Johnson, 80, of Mount Carroll, died Sunday, at her home. Memorial Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Saints John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mount Carroll, with the Rev. Father Dennis Atto, pastor o
- Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck July 12, 1918 - June 13, 2013 IOWA CITY -- Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck, 94, died June 13, 2013, at his granddaughter's home in Iowa City. He was born July 12, 1918, at his family home near Lost Nation, Iowa, to Edwin and Viola Rutenb
- Julie Ann Hutchins MERCED, Calif. -- Julie Ann Hutchins, 47, died Sunday at Hy-Lond Health Care Center in Merced after a brief illness. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. Funeral services will be hel
- Allan D. Rickertsen Clinton Allan D. Rickertsen Allan D. Rickertsen, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at Mercy Medical Center North. Arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Mildred L. Clapp Mildred L. Clapp March 22, 1920 - June 15, 2013 CLINTON -- Mildred L. Clapp, 93, of Clinton, and formerly of Toronto and Oxford Junction, died on Saturday morning at Bickford Cottage in Clinton, Iowa. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, June
- Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich Dec. 27, 1932 - June 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich, 80, of Clinton, passed away, Monday, June 17, 2013 surrounded by his family at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Private Family Services will be W
- William Joseph Pokorny William Joseph Pokorny March 25, 1952 - June 15, 2013 BRYANT --William Joseph Pokorny, 61, of Bryant, Iowa passed away peacefully at his home on June 15th, 2013. Honoring his wishes, cremation rights have been accorded with a private celebration of h
Dean Brian Dahlin
LeClaire Dean Brian Dahlin Dean Brian Dahlin, 55, of LeClaire, died Sunday at his home. Services are pending at Weerts Funeral Home, Davenport.
- Robert D. Dykema Robert D. Dykema Aug. 25, 1932 - June 14, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Robert D. Dykema, 80, of Fulton, died Friday, June 14, 2013, at his home. Memorial service will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 19, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral
- Julie Ann Hutchins Merced, Calif. Julie Ann (Dieckmann) Hutchins Julie Ann (Dieckmann) Hutchins, 47, of Merced, Calif. and formerly of Calamus, died Sunday at Hy-Lond Health Care Center in Merced. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- More Obituaries Headlines