June 6, 1980 - July 25, 2012
Amandalynn Siglar, age 32, of Clinton, passed away Wednesday July 25, 2012, at Mercy North Medical Center.
Funeral services will be held noon on Saturday, July 28, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held Saturday from 10 a.m. until the service hour at the funeral home. Cremation rites will follow the funeral services and burial will be at Springdale Cemetery at a later date. Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Amandalynn was born on June 6, 1980, in Clinton, the daughter of Richard and Karone (Underwood) Hansen. She graduated in the class of 2000 at Lincoln High School in Clinton. She was a fun loving, free spirited, caring person who had worked at the Collis Company and Wal-Mart, both in Clinton. She attended the Second Reformed Church in Fulton and was a member of Bluff PTA. She enjoyed being a part of the party planning for the Bluff events, camping, boating, skydiving, traveling and being with family and friends. She enjoyed taking her dog, Kia, for walks and watching her children play and ride their bikes. Amanda was an outdoors kinda person. She loved to be around a fire with her friends and talk about the past times they had.
Amandalynn is survived by her two children, Kaylee Burden and Tavian Siglar, both of Clinton; her parents, Richard and Karone Hansen of Clinton; four sisters, Donna (Derek) Goldensoph of Clinton, Sheryl (Randy) Combs of Cedar Rapids, Denise (Don) Shoop of Ottumwa, IA, and Shannon (Eric) Mussmann of Clinton; five brothers, Richard (Pat) Hansen of Albuquerque, NM, Stacey Hansen of Clinton, Brian (Bill) Hansen of Phoenix, AZ, Sean (Emma) Hansen of Owatonna, MN, Ryan (Bettina) Kness of York, SC; her grandmother, Lena Smith of Springbrook, WI; and several aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents.
Death date: July 25, 2012
June 6, 1980 - July 25, 2012
- Gunnel Maria Lundquist MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Gunnel Maria Lundquist, 96, of Mount Carroll, died Thursday at the Carroll County Good Samaritan Center in Mount Carroll. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Mount Carroll United Methodist Church with the
- Carlyle A. Rickertsen Carlyle A. Rickertsen April 11, 1944 - May 21, 2013 WYOMING, Iowa -- Carlyle A. Rickertsen, 69, of Wyoming formerly of Maquoketa, died Tuesday May 21, 2013 at his home following an extended illness. Friends may call from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- Jean Renner Maquoketa Jean Renner Jean Renner, 78, of Maquoketa, died Friday at her home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Jule E. Luckritz Clinton Jule E. Luckritz Jule E. Luckritz, 73, of Clinton, died Friday at Mercy Living Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Lloyd T. Weigandt Lloyd T. Weigandt Dec. 13, 1926 - May 21, 2013 LANCASTER, Wis. -- Lloyd T. Weigandt, D.C., of Lancaster, WI passed away on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at Lancaster Care Center, Lancaster, WI. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. Friday May 31st at Lancas
- Diana F. Posey PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Diana F. Posey, 54, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, at OSF St. Francis in Peoria, Ill. Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church. Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the ch
- Vernon K. Stidham Vernon K. Stidham Sept. 1, 1937 - May 23, 2013 ROCK ISLAND, Ill. -- Vernon K. Stidham, 75, of Rock Island, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013 at his home. Services will be private. A memorial fund has been established for his grandchildren's educati
- Marjorie E. Rowe
- Stan McCrudden
- Richard "Rick" A. Hale
- More Obituaries Headlines