July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
Cleo R. Wall passed away on Saturday, February 23, 2013 in Colorado.
Services will be at the Clinton Chapel Snell Zornig Funeral on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at noon. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until noon Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.
The pallbearers will be: Brent Crosbie, Justin Winner, Gene Wall, Wayne Wall, Tim Adkisson and Jandro Garcia. Honorary pallbearers will be: Maury Wall and Pat Phillips.
Cleo was born July 26, 1920 in Fulton IL to Roy Jamison and Elizabeth (Holling) Jamison. She moved to Clinton at an early age. She graduated from Clinton High School in 1938. She married George Wall in 1940.
Over the years she was employed at Clinton Garment, Elwood Dairy and Burpee Seed Company. Upon their retirement they moved to Minocqua, WI until George’s death in 1981. Her later years were spent living with her daughter and son-in-law, with extended visits with her son and both daughters-in-law.
She enjoyed being with her family, especially her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, watching golf, football and baseball, being an avid Cubs fan for many years.
She is survived by her daughter Marsha and husband Richard Crosbie of Highlands Ranch, CO, son Lon and wife Debbie Wall of Moline IL and daughter-in-law Jo Ann Grimm of Clinton, IA, six grandchildren, fifteen great grandchildren, three step grandchildren, nine step great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in her death by her husband George, her parents, and son Stephen.
Online condolences may be expressed by logging on to www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Feb. 23, 2013
July 26, 1920 - Feb. 23, 2013
- Gunnel Maria Lundquist MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Gunnel Maria Lundquist, 96, of Mount Carroll, died Thursday at the Carroll County Good Samaritan Center in Mount Carroll. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Mount Carroll United Methodist Church with the
- Carlyle A. Rickertsen Carlyle A. Rickertsen April 11, 1944 - May 21, 2013 WYOMING, Iowa -- Carlyle A. Rickertsen, 69, of Wyoming formerly of Maquoketa, died Tuesday May 21, 2013 at his home following an extended illness. Friends may call from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- Jean Renner Maquoketa Jean Renner Jean Renner, 78, of Maquoketa, died Friday at her home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Jule E. Luckritz Clinton Jule E. Luckritz Jule E. Luckritz, 73, of Clinton, died Friday at Mercy Living Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Lloyd T. Weigandt Lloyd T. Weigandt Dec. 13, 1926 - May 21, 2013 LANCASTER, Wis. -- Lloyd T. Weigandt, D.C., of Lancaster, WI passed away on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at Lancaster Care Center, Lancaster, WI. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. Friday May 31st at Lancas
- Diana F. Posey PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Diana F. Posey, 54, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, at OSF St. Francis in Peoria, Ill. Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church. Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the ch
- Vernon K. Stidham Vernon K. Stidham Sept. 1, 1937 - May 23, 2013 ROCK ISLAND, Ill. -- Vernon K. Stidham, 75, of Rock Island, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013 at his home. Services will be private. A memorial fund has been established for his grandchildren's educati
- Marjorie E. Rowe
- Stan McCrudden
- Richard "Rick" A. Hale
- More Obituaries Headlines