Sept. 3, 1956 - Jan. 21, 2013
Cathleen “Cathy” A. Steines, 56, of Clinton, died on Monday, January 21, 2013, at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Funeral services will be 1 p.m. Friday, January 25, 2013, at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be Gregory Buikema, James Buikema, Sarah Buikema, Nicholas Jamison, Dana Jamison, Matthew Struve and Timothy Struve. Visitation will be Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Cathleen Ann Buikema was born on September 3, 1956, in Kittery, Maine, the daughter of Richard and Ruth (Voss) Buikema. She was a 1975 graduate of Fulton High School.
Cathy was employed at the Swiss Colony Call Center for the past 9 years. Prior to that she was employed with Nielsens Clearing House.
Cathy was a member of the Clinton Landlord Association and was a member of the Northridge Community Church in Eldridge. She was also an animal lover.
Cathy is survived by her husband, Paul of Clinton; a daughter, Jennifer (Jeffrey L Palmer, Jr.) Steines of Clinton; two sons, Anthony Steines of Clinton and Lucas Steines of Clinton; her parents, Richard and Ruth Buikema of Fulton; her brother, Randall (Mary) Buikema of Fulton; her sister, Brenda (Dan) Jamison of Princeton, Iowa; her mother-in-law, Lorraine Steines of Clinton; two sisters-in-law, Pamela (Butch) Perron of Clinton and Peggy (Michael) Mangelsen of Clinton; one brother-in-law, Perry (Kimberly) Steines of Lawrence, Kansas; and several nieces and nephews.
Cathy was preceded in death by her grandparents, her father-in-law and a niece.
Memorials can be made to the family.
Death date: Jan. 21, 2013
Sept. 3, 1956 - Jan. 21, 2013
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Sept. 5, 1953-May 14, 2013 PRESTON -- Durwin "Dur" Kerry Wilhelm, age 59, of Preston, Iowa, died on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at home surrounded by his family. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at
- Dwain Galloway Dwain Galloway June 30, 1942-May 14, 2013 GRAND MOUND -- Dwain Galloway, 70, of Grand Mound, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, May 14, 2013, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Fu
- Garry L. Dithmart Clinton Garry L. Dithmart Garry L. Dithmart, 79, of Clinton, died Wednesday at his daughter's home in Clinton. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Pape Funeral Home. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. A complet
- Marcia L. Ortega MORRISON, Ill. — Marcia L. Ortega, 55, of Morrison, died Tuesday at her home. A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. There will be no visitation; the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renk
- More Obituaries Headlines