March 11, 1922 - Jan. 31, 2013
Lillian M. Hagen, 90, of Clinton, passed away Thursday, January 31, 2013, at the Alverno. Services will be held Tuesday, February 5, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Home and Crematory. Cremation will follow the service. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be held at a later date.
Lillian was born March 11, 1922, in Clinton, Iowa, the daughter of John and Macey (Graham) Anderson. She married Henry Carter. She later married Louis Hagen on July 3, 1948, in Morrison, Illinois; he died July 23, 1973. She had been employed at the YWCA and she was a homemaker. She was a member and very fond of the Red Hat Club.
She is survived by her daughters, L. Diane (Harry) Goodell of Camanche and Judy Hagen of Delta, CO; sons, Henry M. (Sue) Carter of Hotchkiss, CO and John P. (Barbara) Carter of Grand Junction, CO; ten grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren, 5 great-great-grandchildren; foster sister, Doris Seidell of Wyoming and nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, daughter, Patricia Petersen, grandson, Leroy Meyer, stepson, Floyd Hagen and her foster brother.
Memorials may be made to the family.
Online condolences may be expressed by visiting www.snellzornig.com.
Death date: Jan. 31, 2013
March 11, 1922 - Jan. 31, 2013
- Marcella G. Johnson MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Marcella G. Johnson, 80, of Mount Carroll, died Sunday, at her home. Memorial Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Saints John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mount Carroll, with the Rev. Father Dennis Atto, pastor o
- Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck July 12, 1918 - June 13, 2013 IOWA CITY -- Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck, 94, died June 13, 2013, at his granddaughter's home in Iowa City. He was born July 12, 1918, at his family home near Lost Nation, Iowa, to Edwin and Viola Rutenb
- Julie Ann Hutchins MERCED, Calif. -- Julie Ann Hutchins, 47, died Sunday at Hy-Lond Health Care Center in Merced after a brief illness. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. Funeral services will be hel
- Allan D. Rickertsen Clinton Allan D. Rickertsen Allan D. Rickertsen, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at Mercy Medical Center North. Arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Mildred L. Clapp Mildred L. Clapp March 22, 1920 - June 15, 2013 CLINTON -- Mildred L. Clapp, 93, of Clinton, and formerly of Toronto and Oxford Junction, died on Saturday morning at Bickford Cottage in Clinton, Iowa. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, June
- Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich Dec. 27, 1932 - June 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich, 80, of Clinton, passed away, Monday, June 17, 2013 surrounded by his family at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Private Family Services will be W
- William Joseph Pokorny William Joseph Pokorny March 25, 1952 - June 15, 2013 BRYANT --William Joseph Pokorny, 61, of Bryant, Iowa passed away peacefully at his home on June 15th, 2013. Honoring his wishes, cremation rights have been accorded with a private celebration of h
Dean Brian Dahlin
LeClaire Dean Brian Dahlin Dean Brian Dahlin, 55, of LeClaire, died Sunday at his home. Services are pending at Weerts Funeral Home, Davenport.
- Robert D. Dykema Robert D. Dykema Aug. 25, 1932 - June 14, 2013 FULTON, Ill. -- Robert D. Dykema, 80, of Fulton, died Friday, June 14, 2013, at his home. Memorial service will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 19, 2013, at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral
- Julie Ann Hutchins Merced, Calif. Julie Ann (Dieckmann) Hutchins Julie Ann (Dieckmann) Hutchins, 47, of Merced, Calif. and formerly of Calamus, died Sunday at Hy-Lond Health Care Center in Merced. Arrangements are pending at Schultz Funeral Home in DeWitt.
- More Obituaries Headlines