Jan. 2, 1933 - March 22, 2013
Services of celebration for David Foley will be at 10 a.m. Friday, March 22, 2013, at the First United Methodist Church, Clinton. The family will greet family and friends from 9 a.m. until the service hour Friday at the church. A luncheon will follow the service. The service will be conducted by Pastor Dennis Glew.
On Thursday, March 15, 2013, we lost our beloved David Foley. He fought the fight to be with us, but he passed away at Mercy Medical Center.
Dave was born on January 2, 1933, in Prairie du Chien, WI. His parents were George “Judd” Foley and Luella Kuchenbecker Foley.
He came to Clinton and worked at DuPont for 15 years and Lyondell for 30 years, retiring in 2000.
In 1950, he married Alyce Luthans Moreland. Their children were Michael Foley (deceased) and Karen Schipper Foley.
In 1984, he married his beloved wife, Bonnie Alcorn Foley. He has been a positive mentor and is a true friend to his stepson, Kurt Alcorn.
His granddaughter, Kelly Marie Monahan, who is now a doctor, he was very proud of her.
His brother James Foley and sister-in-law, Virginia from Keller, Texas. They are the most wonderful people on Earth; Dave was so proud of them. They are truly “Angels” from Texas. Additional survivors include a daughter-in-law, Shelly Schipper Foley of Clinton; brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Bill and Barbara Rowland of Cedar Rapids; sister-in-law, Joan Lawrence of Camanche; sister-in-law, Donnis Lawrence of Santa Fe, New Mexico; and sister-in-law, Peggy Lawrence of North Fort Myers, Florida; and nieces and nephews.
Last, but not least, he loved his two wonderful little companions, Max (deceased) and Sophie, his precious baby Yorkies.
He will be in our hearts. Forever.
Death date: March 22, 2013
Jan. 2, 1933 - March 22, 2013
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Sept. 5, 1953-May 14, 2013 PRESTON -- Durwin "Dur" Kerry Wilhelm, age 59, of Preston, Iowa, died on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at home surrounded by his family. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at
- Dwain Galloway Dwain Galloway June 30, 1942-May 14, 2013 GRAND MOUND -- Dwain Galloway, 70, of Grand Mound, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, May 14, 2013, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Fu
- Garry L. Dithmart Clinton Garry L. Dithmart Garry L. Dithmart, 79, of Clinton, died Wednesday at his daughter's home in Clinton. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Pape Funeral Home. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. A complet
- Marcia L. Ortega MORRISON, Ill. — Marcia L. Ortega, 55, of Morrison, died Tuesday at her home. A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. There will be no visitation; the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renk
- More Obituaries Headlines