Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
Dec. 5, 1981-March 8, 2013
ERIE, Ill. — Aaron Thomas Wolf, 31, of Erie, died Friday, March 8, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City.
Celebration of life services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, 2013, at the Erie Christian Church, Erie. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday also at the church. Services will be held in unison with Aaron’s nephew, Ethan Wolf, whom died the same day. Burial for Aaron will follow in the Fenton Cemetery, Fenton, Ill. Memorials may be made to Amboy Terrace c/o Kreider Services or Gideon’s International.
Aaron was born December 5, 1981, in Silvis, Ill., the son of Richard and Cynthia (Heusinkveld) Wolf. He attended Bi-County Education and was a member of the Erie Christian Church. In recent years, Aaron attended day-habilitation during the week at Kreider Services in Dixon and lived at Amboy Terrace in Amboy, Ill. Aaron was always happy and loved being around other people. He shared lasting gift with others by being an organ and tissue donor.
He is survived by his parents, Rick and Cindy Wolf, Erie; brothers, Mike (Carolyne) Wolf, Elmwood Park, IL, and Matt (Sam) Wolf, Crete, IL; paternal grandparents, Frank and Marilyn Freas, Morrison; and maternal grandparents, Robert and Joan Heusinkveld, Morrison, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a grandfather, Raymond Wolf. Aaron was accompanied to heaven with his nephew, Ethan Wolf.
Share a memory or condolence at www.gibsonbodefh.com.
Death date: March 8, 2013
Erie, Ill. —
Aaron Thomas Wolf
- Gary S. Trodick
- Dean Brian Dahlin
- Robert D. Stone
- Bradley H. Giddings
- Marcella G. Johnson MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Marcella G. Johnson, 80, of Mount Carroll, died Sunday, at her home. Memorial Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Saints John and Catherine Catholic Church in Mount Carroll, with the Rev. Father Dennis Atto, pastor o
- Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck July 12, 1918 - June 13, 2013 IOWA CITY -- Ethan Edwin Rutenbeck, 94, died June 13, 2013, at his granddaughter's home in Iowa City. He was born July 12, 1918, at his family home near Lost Nation, Iowa, to Edwin and Viola Rutenb
- Julie Ann Hutchins MERCED, Calif. -- Julie Ann Hutchins, 47, died Sunday at Hy-Lond Health Care Center in Merced after a brief illness. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt, from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. Funeral services will be hel
- Allan D. Rickertsen Clinton Allan D. Rickertsen Allan D. Rickertsen, 69, of Clinton, died Monday at Mercy Medical Center North. Arrangements are pending with Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Mildred L. Clapp Mildred L. Clapp March 22, 1920 - June 15, 2013 CLINTON -- Mildred L. Clapp, 93, of Clinton, and formerly of Toronto and Oxford Junction, died on Saturday morning at Bickford Cottage in Clinton, Iowa. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, June
- Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich Dec. 27, 1932 - June 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Maurice "Mike" J. Oestreich, 80, of Clinton, passed away, Monday, June 17, 2013 surrounded by his family at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport. Private Family Services will be W
- More Obituaries Headlines