Dec. 16, 1947 - Oct. 14, 2012
Cheryl Lee Lartz, 64, died Sunday, October 14, 2012 at her home. She was the owner of Breakables and Playables and The Ceramic Cellar for 27 years.
Cheryl was born December 16, 1947 in Sterling, the daughter of Franklin and LaVon (Deets) Smith. She married Ronald Lartz on May 6, 1967 in Milledgeville. Cheryl was a member of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Milledgeville.
Survivors include her husband, Ronald; two daughters, Antoinette “Toni” (Korey) Fossett, of Chadwick, and Trisha (Zachary) Renji, of Elkhorn, WI; one son, Trent (Amy) Lartz, of Shippensburg, PA; one sister, Judith “Judy” (Richard) Petersen, of Clinton, IA; two granddaughters, Allison Fossett and Brianna Lartz.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a daughter in infancy, Tanya Lartz; and two brothers, David Smith, in infancy and Gary Smith.
Services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, October 18, 2012 at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Milledgeville with Pastor Rick Koch and Pastor Kathleen Burkheimer, co-officiating. Burial will be at the Bethel Cemetery, Milledgeville. Visitation will be from 5-7 p.m., Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at the Church.
A memorial has been established for her granddaughters’ college education.
Condolences may be sent to www.schillingfuneralhome.com.
Death date: Oct. 14, 2012
Dec. 16, 1947 - Oct. 14, 2012
- Joan E. Turney Joan E. Turney Nov. 19, 1927 - May 19, 2013 MAQUOKETA -- Joan E. Turney, 85, of Maquoketa, Iowa, passed away at her home on Sunday, May 19, 2013, after a long battle with cancer. A celebration of Joan's life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 2
- JoAnn J. Bruhn WESTLAKE, Ohio -- JoAnn J. Bruhn (nee Birt), age 78, formerly of Clinton, beloved wife of Leonard, died. Dear mother of Alex (Julie) Bruhn and the late Kristine Bruhn (Brahim) Loving grandmother of Zachary, Noah, Dylan and Ian. Sister of Ronald Birt.
- Vernon Shimanek Maquoketa Vernon Shimanek Vernon Shimanek, 57, of Maquoketa, died Sunday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Anne Petersen
- JoAnn Lichamer
- JoAnn J. Bruhn
- Donald D. Fair
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- More Obituaries Headlines