CAMERON, Mo. —
Mary Mardell Adams, age 91, was born April 18, 1921, near Clarksdale the daughter of George and Lola (Carrel) Obermier and passed away October 26, 2012, at Cameron.
Mardell lived most of her life near the Clarksdale area and was a graduate of Maysville High School Class of 1939. On December 16, 1939, married Walter Fay Adams. To this union four children were born. Mardell worked at H.D. Lee and retired there after many years. She and husband, Fay, owned and operated a Dairy Farm north of Clarksdale.
Mardell was a member of Maysville United Methodist Church, Order of Eastern Star and a charter member Psi Phi Sorority. She was a loving mother, grandmother and enjoyed spending time with her family.
She is preceded in death by her parents; husband, Walter Fay Adams; and one son, David Fay Adams.
Survivors include three children, Sharon (Tom) Hesselman, Clinton, IA, Roger Adams, Cameron, and Mark (Lisa) Adams, St. Joseph; daughter-in-law, Sharon Adams, Lake Viking; eight grandchildren; eleven great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
Private family services were Monday, October 29, 2012. Family received friends from 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday, October 28, at Bram-Turner Funeral Home, Maysville. Memorial Contributions: Maysville United Methodist Church or DeKalb County Farm Bureau Scholarship Fund. www.bram-turnerfuneralhome.com
Death date: Oct. 26, 2012
CAMERON, Mo. —
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Durwin 'Dur' Kerry Wilhelm Sept. 5, 1953-May 14, 2013 PRESTON -- Durwin "Dur" Kerry Wilhelm, age 59, of Preston, Iowa, died on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at home surrounded by his family. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at
- Dwain Galloway Dwain Galloway June 30, 1942-May 14, 2013 GRAND MOUND -- Dwain Galloway, 70, of Grand Mound, Iowa, died Tuesday evening, May 14, 2013, at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City. The family will receive relatives and friends at Schultz Fu
- Garry L. Dithmart Clinton Garry L. Dithmart Garry L. Dithmart, 79, of Clinton, died Wednesday at his daughter's home in Clinton. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Pape Funeral Home. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. A complet
- Marcia L. Ortega MORRISON, Ill. — Marcia L. Ortega, 55, of Morrison, died Tuesday at her home. A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Friday at the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral Home. There will be no visitation; the Morrison Chapel of the Bosma-Renk
- More Obituaries Headlines