Oct. 14, 1930 - March 7, 2013
Jane R. Jordan, 82, of Camanche, died Thursday, March 7, 2013, at the home of her daughter in Clinton.
Funeral services will be noon Monday, March 11, 2013, at the Camanche Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory. Burial will be in the Rose Hill Cemetery, Camanche. Serving as pallbearers will be Nathan Davis, Dustin Hullinger, Ryan Davis, Matt Jordan, John Hullinger and Amy Hullinger. Visitation will be Sunday from 2 to 5 p.m. at the funeral home. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Jane R. McCord was born on October 14, 1930, in Chicago, Illinois, the daughter of John and Mildred (Anderson) McCord. She was a 1948 graduate of Clinton High School. She married Orley “Gene” Jordan on June 16, 1948, in Clinton; he died December 7, 1995.
Jane was a homemaker. In her earlier years she worked as a clerk at Sino’s Grocery Store on the north end and worked at Nielsen’s. She enjoyed traveling, reading and visiting with family and friends. She and her husband were members of the Moose Club. She was also a member of the Camanche Historical Society, the Camanche Historical Board and the Antique Auto Club.
Jane is survived by one son, Robert (Mary Ann) Jordan of Camanche; one daughter, Kathy (John) Hullinger of Clinton; 5 grandchildren: Matt (Abbey) Jordan, Amy Jordan, Nathan (Lindsey) Davis, Ryan Davis and Dustin (Stephany) Hullinger; three stepgrandchildren: Cary Hullinger, Jennifer Garcia and John (Amanda) Hullinger, III; six great-grandchildren: Logan, Caitlin, Addalea, MacKenzie, Avery, Lucinda and Gregory; six stepgreat-grandchildren: Marshelle, Jacquelyn, Ivan, Isaiah, Noah and Eli; her brother, John (Joyce) McCord of Bella Vista, Arkansas; and several nieces and nephews.
Jane was preceded in death by her parents, her husband; and one daughter, Pamela.
Memorials can be made to the Camanche Historical Society.
Death date: March 7, 2013
Oct. 14, 1930 - March 7, 2013
- Gunnel Maria Lundquist MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Gunnel Maria Lundquist, 96, of Mount Carroll, died Thursday at the Carroll County Good Samaritan Center in Mount Carroll. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Mount Carroll United Methodist Church with the
- Carlyle A. Rickertsen Carlyle A. Rickertsen April 11, 1944 - May 21, 2013 WYOMING, Iowa -- Carlyle A. Rickertsen, 69, of Wyoming formerly of Maquoketa, died Tuesday May 21, 2013 at his home following an extended illness. Friends may call from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- Jean Renner Maquoketa Jean Renner Jean Renner, 78, of Maquoketa, died Friday at her home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Jule E. Luckritz Clinton Jule E. Luckritz Jule E. Luckritz, 73, of Clinton, died Friday at Mercy Living Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Lloyd T. Weigandt Lloyd T. Weigandt Dec. 13, 1926 - May 21, 2013 LANCASTER, Wis. -- Lloyd T. Weigandt, D.C., of Lancaster, WI passed away on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at Lancaster Care Center, Lancaster, WI. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. Friday May 31st at Lancas
- Diana F. Posey PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Diana F. Posey, 54, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, at OSF St. Francis in Peoria, Ill. Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church. Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the ch
- Vernon K. Stidham Vernon K. Stidham Sept. 1, 1937 - May 23, 2013 ROCK ISLAND, Ill. -- Vernon K. Stidham, 75, of Rock Island, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013 at his home. Services will be private. A memorial fund has been established for his grandchildren's educati
- Marjorie E. Rowe
- Stan McCrudden
- Richard "Rick" A. Hale
- More Obituaries Headlines