Aug. 4, 1925 - Aug. 11, 2012
Betty L. Jennings, 87, of Muscatine, passed away on Saturday, August 11, 2012, at the Lutheran Homes in Muscatine.
Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at 11 a.m. at the First Christian Church. Pastor Alex Kindred will officiate. Following the memorial service a time of food and fellowship will be held at the First Christian Church. Memorials may be directed to the First Christian Church in memory of Betty. Sympathy notes may be left for the Jennings family at www.lewisfuneralhomes.com.
Betty Lou Brauer was born on August 4, 1925, in Clinton, Iowa the daughter of Frank F. and Irene L. (Allessee) Brauer. On June 20, 1942, Betty was united in marriage to Ermin A. Jennings in Kahoka, MO. Betty worked for the Muscatine City Hall and Court House for 15 years. She enjoyed fishing, bowling, sewing, and playing the slot machines. Betty and Ermin enjoyed traveling the United States with their RV together.
Betty will be deeply missed by her son, Ray Jennings, and his wife, Virginia, of Muscatine, Iowa, and daughter, Linda, and her husband, George, of Allamuchy, NJ; three grandchildren, Andrew and Kristi Telschow and Scott Jennings; two great-grandchildren, Tate and Simon Jennings; three sisters, Barbara Minte, of San Diego, CA, Sally Farr, of Los Angeles, CA, and Phyllis Blomme of Oelwein, IA.
She was preceded in death by her parents and husband.
Death date: Aug. 11, 2012
Aug. 4, 1925 - Aug. 11, 2012
- Anne Petersen
- JoAnn Lichamer
- JoAnn J. Bruhn
- Donald D. Fair
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- More Obituaries Headlines