March 16, 1947 - Sept. 4, 2012
Roy Carl Eversoll Jr. age 65, of Clinton, died Tuesday Sept. 4, 2012, at his home.
Funeral services will be held 10:30 a.m. Friday, Sept. 7, at the Pape Funeral Home. Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be at Pine Grove Cemetery, Clinton. Casketbearers will be Phil Dorsey, Johnny Leab, Doug Jones, J.D. Dohrn, Phil Judd, Rod Eversoll, John Eversoll and Josh Christiansen.
Online condolences may be left at www.papefh.com.
Roy was born on March 16, 1947, in Clinton, the son of Roy and Iola (Parker) Eversoll Sr. He served in the U.S. Army from 1967-1969.
He married Martha Evers on March 13, 1976, in Clinton. Roy worked in construction and with Drive’s, Inc., where he retired. He enjoyed playing softball, where he played in local, state and national events. He enjoyed fishing, playing cards, bowling, doing yardwork, billiards and going to the casinos with his wife. Roy coached Little League and Pony League baseball for many years. He was an avid Iowa Hawkeyes fan.
Roy is survived by his wife, Martha, of Clinton; two sons, Beau (Cathy) Eversoll of Fulton, IL and Shane (Jenny) Eversoll of Camanche; three daughters, Alissa (Phil) Judd of Clinton, Erin (Josh Fuller) Eversoll of Clinton and Cari Eversoll of Camanche; 10 grandchildren; four brothers, Bill (Ginny) Eversoll of Clinton, Rich (Pat) Hamstra of Morrison, IL, Chuck (Judy) Hamstra of Albany, IL, and John (Sonja) Hamstra of New York, NY; and a sister, Donna (Joe) Schipper of Mesa, AZ.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Death date: Sept. 4, 2012
March 16, 1947 - Sept. 4, 2012
- Anne Petersen
- JoAnn Lichamer
- JoAnn J. Bruhn
- Donald D. Fair
- Mildred Tripp CHADWICK, Ill. -- Mildred Tripp, 81, of Sterling, Ill., formerly of Chadwick, died Thursday at CGH Hospital in Sterling. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Hope United Methodist Church in Chadwick. Burial will be in the Chadwick Cem
- Deanna J. Wagoner Deanna J. Wagoner Oct. 13, 1943 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Deanna J. Wagoner, age 69, of Clinton, died Friday May 17, 2013 at Mercy North Medical Center. Cremation rites have been accorded. Memorial services will be held 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 21st, a
- Mary Jo Kinkaid Mary Jo Kinkaid July 26, 1940 - May 17, 2013 CLINTON -- Mary Jo Kinkaid, 72, of Clinton, passed away, Friday, May 17, 2013 in the hospital due to complications from surgery. The family will greet friends Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. a
- Kristin R. Phillips Kristin R. Phillips Aug. 29, 1957 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Kristin R. Phillips, 55, of Clinton, IA, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at her home. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Fulton Chapel of the Bosma-Renkes Funeral H
- Margaret 'Marge' Donnelly Margaret Donnelly May 4, 1929 - May 16, 2013 CLINTON -- Mrs. Margaret E. "Marge" Donnelly, 84, of Clinton, Iowa, formerly of DeWitt, Iowa, died Thursday morning, May 16, 2013 at Genesis Medical Center-East Campus, Davenport, Iowa. The family will rec
Barbara J. Determann
Barbara J. Determann, 52, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 4, 2013 surrounded by family at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
- More Obituaries Headlines