Donna M. Grinnall
Aug. 10, 1931-Jan. 18, 2013
CLINTON — Donna M. Grinnall, 81, of Clinton, died Thursday, January 18, 2013, at her home in Clinton.
Per her wishes, there will be no services or visitation. The Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig Funeral Homes and Crematory is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed by visiting her obituary at www.snellzornig.com.
Donna M. Bumann was born on August 10, 1931, in Clinton, the daughter of Marion and Lillian (Brandenburg) Bumann. She married Louis “Mick” Grinnall on December 4, 1954, in Clinton; he died April 19, 2008.
Donna was a homemaker. She also was a receptionist at Cobb Optical. She was a member of the AMVETS Auxiliary, Eagles Club and the Telephone Pioneers Club.
Donna is survived by a daughter, Lynda Griffith of Carbondale, Illinois; two sons, Larry Carpenter Grinnall and Michael (Mary) Grinnall, both of Clinton; 4 grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.
Donna was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, four sisters, two nieces and one nephew.
Death date: Jan. 18, 2013
Donna M. Grinnall
- Gunnel Maria Lundquist MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. -- Gunnel Maria Lundquist, 96, of Mount Carroll, died Thursday at the Carroll County Good Samaritan Center in Mount Carroll. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Mount Carroll United Methodist Church with the
- Carlyle A. Rickertsen Carlyle A. Rickertsen April 11, 1944 - May 21, 2013 WYOMING, Iowa -- Carlyle A. Rickertsen, 69, of Wyoming formerly of Maquoketa, died Tuesday May 21, 2013 at his home following an extended illness. Friends may call from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday
- Jean Renner Maquoketa Jean Renner Jean Renner, 78, of Maquoketa, died Friday at her home. Arrangements are pending at Carson Celebration of Life Center in Maquoketa.
- Jule E. Luckritz Clinton Jule E. Luckritz Jule E. Luckritz, 73, of Clinton, died Friday at Mercy Living Center North. Arrangements are pending at Lemke Funeral Homes.
- Lloyd T. Weigandt Lloyd T. Weigandt Dec. 13, 1926 - May 21, 2013 LANCASTER, Wis. -- Lloyd T. Weigandt, D.C., of Lancaster, WI passed away on Tuesday May 21, 2013 at Lancaster Care Center, Lancaster, WI. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. Friday May 31st at Lancas
- Diana F. Posey PROPHETSTOWN, Ill. -- Diana F. Posey, 54, of Prophetstown, died Thursday, at OSF St. Francis in Peoria, Ill. Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Prophetstown United Methodist Church. Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the ch
- Vernon K. Stidham Vernon K. Stidham Sept. 1, 1937 - May 23, 2013 ROCK ISLAND, Ill. -- Vernon K. Stidham, 75, of Rock Island, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013 at his home. Services will be private. A memorial fund has been established for his grandchildren's educati
- Marjorie E. Rowe
- Stan McCrudden
- Richard "Rick" A. Hale
- More Obituaries Headlines