LEVINE: Preparing for another child
With a little more than a month before another child occupies my home, it's becoming more apparent every day that my daughter is ready for her first sibling.
Seizure of AP phone records insult to independent press
Distrust of government secrecy has been elevated to an exceptional level with the disclosure the Justice Department covertly examined two months of Associated Press phone records to determine who leaked details to the AP about a foiled terrorist plot.
Herald's chicken lady says farewell
Our lives are like the chapters of a book. Each crisp page we turn is like a new day in our lives.
LEVINE: Access to information vital in society
When a Clinton County judge ruled in 2012 that the Clinton City Council violated the open meetings law, it sent a direct message to current City Council members that operating in secret would not be tolerated.
- Mayor gives reasons for not signing Humane Society agreement The agreement that was approved by the Clinton City Council at the April 23 meeting between the city of Clinton and the Clinton Humane Society went into effect Tuesday without the signature of the mayor. With any action the City Council takes the ma
- Dutch Days reflects community steeped in tradition It started back in 1974 with a Dutch dinner organized by the Fulton Community Christian School women's auxiliary. In the years that followed, the dinner continued and the event grew into what is now known as Dutch Days, expanding to include downtown
READER'S LETTER: Help letter carriers 'Stamp Out Hunger'
Every year the National Association of Letter Carriers joins with its local community food banks to coordinate the nations' largest one day food drive. More than 1,400 branches across the country participate to help feed the hungry. With every bag,
LEVINE: Health issues still a concern for residents
The health of Clinton County residents represented a mixed bag in the annual county rankings. On one hand, the county is making progress in health outcomes. On the other, the county is declining in health factors.
- Make sure the humane society agreement stays in place I would like to thank the Clinton Herald for all the local and national news coverage. I would like to encourage our mayor to accept the proposal from the Clinton Humane Society. We need to make Clinton a safe place for our family and our families pe
- A new chapter begins Life is an amazing journey. On April 13, in front of family and friends, I said 'I do' to my best friend, Mike Gabriel. After years of searching for "the one," I found him when I least expected it thanks to a very persistent matchmaker. I met Mike's
- More Opinion Headlines
- LEVINE: Preparing for another child